Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 2

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight. O, LORD my strength and my redeemer.

Opening Prayer

Today's Readings: Ps. 91; Exodus 5:10-23; Acts 7:30-34

Daily Meditation- The journey begins
Today's Daily Reflecion - Taking up my cross daily and follow Christ. This means that i will have all kinds of crosses. It will not alway be easy. When I fall I must still reach out to others. I shuld also accept help from others. Getting along wiht everyone is a difficlut cross to bear. but I must take up my cross and follow Jesus. I should be mindful of how I treat others.
Intercession
Closing Prayer

Today at work they orded pizza and stromboli. It smelled very good. It really was not a struggle for me not to eat. Did anyone get on my nerves today? Not really! I am very tired and I have a headache. i am going to bed.

I thank God for another day. I love you Lord

No comments: