Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 31 - The Fifth Week of Lent - March 12

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight. O, LORD my strength and my redeemer.

Opening Prayer
Lord ,Enlighten our minds and sanctify our hearts. In Jesus' name.

Just Think ...

God does not ask much of us. he just wants us to accept his son. This will make us free. There is no need to complain and bicker about what we have done or shall I say I. I have done nothing in comparison to Christ. God is so good for giving me his only son.

Today's Scripture

Daniel 3:14-20, 91-92, 95; Daniel 3:52-56; John 8:31-42

Meditation
Again, I just want to be Holy and plese God.

Jesus is about to face a fiery furnace, (for me) which represents the full rejection of all of my sins, and the crushing defeat of death itself. I need to realize tat this freedom thing was done for me.

Today's Daily Reflection
I need a revival. I need to be renewed.

Intercession
Create in me a new heart.

Closing Prayer -Loving God, I know in your great love for me, you see the deep sorrow in my heart. Lord I am so sorry for the times atha I have hurt you an any way. I apologize fro hitting the rock twice. Hear my prayers which are offered with such trust in you.
Be with me in both mind and heart as I renew my life in your spirit. Bless your name Lord

I thank God for another day. I love you Lord




No comments: