Monday, March 17, 2008

DAY 35 - Holy Week - March 17

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight. O, LORD my strength and my redeemer.

Opening Prayer

Lord, make me strong where I am weak. Increase me where I need increase. Decrease me where I need decrease.

In Jeus name Amen.

Today's Scripture

Isaiah 42:1-9; Psalm 36:5-11; Heb 9:11-15; John 12:1-11
Isaiah 42:1-7; Psalm 27:1-3, 13-14; John 12:1-11

Meditation

Per Praying Lent:

Whatever we do today, we might memorize the simple Opening Prayer and personalize it, asking for the strength we need, the protection we depend upon, for our journey ahead.

I have called you for the victory of justice. I have grasped you by the hand. I formed you and set you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from confinement, and from the dungeon, those who live in darkness. Isaiah 42

Today's Daily Reflection

I did much better this year than in the past. I was 95% following. I comptlepating God's goodness more and appriated it more. Rading the Lenten scripture has really prepared me for the tomb.

Closing Prayer - God of Love, Joseph was the husband of Mary, and you entrusted Jesus to his care. I am inspired by his fidelity and integrity as your self-sacrificing servant. Allow Joseph to offer strength, courage, fidelity and tender self-less love to all husbands. Let this holy family renew in me the desire to be your servant, faithful in the vocation you have given me..

I thank God for another day. I love you Lord







No comments: